Home >> The University of North - Chiang Mai.
“Pink” refers to the fresh bright and it is the color of King Rama V birthday.
“Yellow” refers to the brightness led to the ultimate goal of life. It is the color of King Rama IV of Thailand.
Color of Each Faculty
Each faculty has a color of the faculty as follows:
* Engineering : Crimson
* Business Administration : Light Blue
* Social Sciences and Liberal Arts : Blue
* Law : White
* Science and Technology : Yellow
* International College : Purple
Academic gown and academic brooches of North-Chiang Mai University are in accordance with the ministerial regulations No. 19 Year 2535 BE (1992 AD) as per the Ministerial orders of the Ministry of University Affairs.
There are 4 types of academic gowns represent a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate degree and academic gown for member of North-Chiang Mai University Member of council. The basic material of the gown is an attractive white gauze-like cloth. Along the edges are bands of color (gold, black, etc.) of different colors and number of bands denote the level of higher education and faculty of the graduates.
* March of NCU
* NCU together with Viang Ping
* Beautiful North-Chiang Mai University
* North-Chiang Mai University
* Beautiful Flowers Bouquet of Java Cassia Plumb and Arm
* Proud of NCU